9/27/06

First Post - Big News

I am so excited, I could do a jig! In the next two days, I'll have the opportunity to meet with some seriously successful people in the writing world.

Every Semester, our Communications Department holds a Communication Day, where a panel of top Comm. Professionals meet with students, hold seminars, answer questions, etc. Tomorrow is Comm. Day, which I was already excited for. However, I just found out that it's gotten even better.

Today, the entire staff of the Scroll, BYU - Idaho's student paper, get to have our own session with John Hughes, Pulitzer Prize Winner and editor and Chief Operating Editor of the Deseret Morning News in Salt Lake City, Utah.

That's right, a Pulitzer Prize winner and major newspaper editor. I'll be taking copious notes and posting those notes here, and will probably turn it into an article or two.

Watch this Spot - WriterSpot!

No comments: